The company Fluance AG, based in Solothurn, the most beautiful baroque town of Switzerland, has a lot to offer. In addition to consulting, independent project management, software development and other services in the medical IT, Fluance is on the rise in the e-health innovation area.
We’re developing open-source software to bring healthcare-professionals closer to their patient’s data. As experts in medical data interfacing, we additionally connect all disciplines inside a healthcare organization, to guarantee a smooth transition between hundreds of devices and software inside these complex networks.
To be able to provide high quality service today and in the future, we are looking for an experienced middleware – developer (m/f),
who is willing to drive, coordinate und enhance the middleware products of FLUANCE.
– leading middleware development of FLUANCE
– development of JAVA-Web-Services and applications
– development of REST APIs
– coordinate on site and offshore- development activities, especially in middleware
– work closely with CTO
– guarantee the quality of developments and their documentation
– work with SCRUM-method
– find solutions to technological problems, evaluate technologies
– report to the management
– bachelor or comparable degree in software engineering
– deep knowledge in Java 8
– experience of at least 5 years of Java-Development
– high competences in Java Spring Framework
– familiar with Spring, developing Web Services
– REST APIs knowledge
– competences in ID-management and security (e.g. Keycloak, OAuth2, OpenID connect)
– familiar with SCRUM
– ideally expertise in HL7, DICOM, Mirth connect
– experience with Docker technology
– Jenkins competences
– ideally experience with AWS (Amazon web services) and Azure
– experience in testing with J-Unit and postman
– high competences in MW-development
– motivated to develop new skills
– high communication skills
– fluent in English (word and text)
– French and/or German are a plus
We’re convinced that we can offer you a very interesting job in a dynamic team and a pleasant work environment featuring an interesting salary and social benefits.
We’re looking forward to receiving your full application on firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not wish to receive dossiers of recruiting companies.
Place of work: Solothurn, Switzerland
Begin: to be defined